Okay not to be confused with TBH (To Be Honest), TBR means To Be Read.
Pretty much it is that list of books you have in your head that you want to read and are literally to freaking lazy to write down (so you keep forgetting to read them…)
NO LONGER will you forget, now I am here to help you. (Since I have just jumped on this bandwagon myself)
Okay so there are a couple of ways to start a TBR and organize it, but the first step is always the same
1) Find somewhere to put your TBR Okay so this is going to be where you will add and edit your TBR, once this is setup you are practically good to go. A lot of people use goodreads.com. (friend me!!) What I mean by a lot of people, is that I use it. (but i mean A LOT of other people do too.) Other alternatives to goodreads includes: barnes and noble, amazon, and even just a word document on your computer or new note on your phone.
2) Create your TBR Next up we have creating your TBR and deciding whether it will be public or private, how you want to organize it, and etc. So I’m not going to walk you through this (that would be really tedious), but here is a “To Do List” to make sure
- Decide how you want to organize it and organize it that way (colour, genre, author, title, etc.)
- Fill the list with books you ACTUALLY want to read (don’t put any of those “eh, I guess I will read that”)
- Don’t be afraid to delete books you don’t want to read anymore. (keep it up to date!)
- Don’t forget to have fun and actaully READ !!!
I mean TBRs might not be your style, but a lot of people need one *cough* me *cough* and it’s hard to find a starting place.
Good Luck and happy reading,